As sensitive souls in this world, we can often feel misunderstood, flawed, too much or not enough, and feel alone in our lived experience of high sensitivity. We are driven for deep connection. So I bring you the Sensitively Strong Gathering.
This is where our Sensitively Strong Community meet live to connect, to support, and celebrate one another. This caring community has created a beautifully supportive and nurturing space where we can feel seen, heard, and prized as a sensitive person. This supportive circle of sensitive souls gift you with a sense of coming home to yourself!
Whether you want to talk openly or just observe, you are so welcome. Come as you are, in all your beautiful sensitivity.
- Connect with other sensitive souls, those who innately understand you, nurturing a sense of deep belonging#
- Get some release by sharing the weight of all you’re holding right now (if this feels right for you)
- Hear helpful strategies and get some inspiration from other senistive souls
- Learn about some effective tools I teach my clients and participants of the Sensitively Strong courses
- Experience a grounding exercise which will leave you feeling more peaceful and nourished.
Then, feeling inspired and restored, we can return to living a sensitively strong life!
Looking forward to connecting with you!
I was drawn to join the Sensitively Strong Gathering and loved how I was part of a community that I did not realise I belonged to.HelenMeath
I love joining the gatherings each month and chatting with other sensitive souls. I have also received great tips from the other members as well and relating to so much of what is shared.LisaDublin
Thank u for the group! It was the most amazing experience I've had in one of those! I felt very emotional, and relieved to know that I’m not alone in how I am feeling!KimMeath
Thank you so much. What a beautiful group of people. Such a safe space to share in. Thanks Donna.FionaDublin
Aw Donna that was amazing and so powerful. I didn't realise how much the carrying thing is a very real concept for us all. I got quite emotional and I was gonna leave but I realised I was in the safest place to allow myself feel that. Thank you SO much.RoseDublin